Having an online presence for your business isn’t just a great way to reach customers – it’s becoming absolutely vital. SEO is the key to making sure you’re easily found when people go searching for you. This increases your website traffic and your chance of generating leads and direct bookings. One way to is by using pictures.
Having photos on your website is important for several reasons:
- They make your property come to life for site visitors
- Images help people imagine themselves spending time at your hotel or restaurant
- Google gives you brownie points for adding photos to your site
To get the best results from your website images, make sure you check the boxes below:
- Less is more: Put images only where they add value like at the top of your site, when you introduce your services or in the image gallery.
- Compress images: High-resolution images can take long to load. Compress images before uploading them to avoid slowing down your page and causing people to bounce.
- Label your photos: Add a relevant description and an alt tag (the text which shows when the image doesn’t load). This is another chance to use your keywords (only where appropriate, of course).
Claim your byolife listing page and start uploading your photos. click here