Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls and offers a unique wildlife experience.
We’re proud to have been voted Best Safari Lodge/ Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for 20 consecutive years and look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful destination. Our staff are warm and personable and will ensure your holiday is hassle-free.
Built of thatch and timber, the lodge rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house. Our rooms all have private balconies, most of which overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of buffalo, elephant and kudu, as the sun goes down, and hyenas later in the evening.
The rooms have sliding glass doors opening from a light spacious interior onto the balcony, offering superb views of spectacular sunsets and bushveld.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge rooms include:
- Private balcony
- Extra length beds with mosquito nets
- Digital safe
- Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- International multi sockets
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers a unique venue for conferences and business seminars.
- The lodge has two conference rooms, two breakaway rooms and an open-air amphitheatre, which seats a maximum of 200.
- Our conference packages include room hire; standard equipment and stationery; morning and afternoon teas, lunch (set menu or buffet).
- All venues have air conditioning, fans, Wi-Fi, and power points.
- Spectacular views of pristine bushveld and a central waterhole attracting buffalo, elephant, hyena and other wildlife and various bird species
- All rooms overlook the National Park or centrally located waterhole
- Just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls
- Voted Zimbabwe’s Best Safari Lodge for 20 years in succession by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents
- Acclaimed as a notable incentive experience
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant offers á la carte dining. The Buffalo Bar terrace and pool area overlook the waterhole, offering a spectacular location for viewing the sunset.
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls, town centre and curio markets on an hourly basis throughout the day
- Facilities include an activities desk, Safari Spa, souvenir shop,
- The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show is located on the same property and offers a festive African-style feast and entertainment
- Inspirational venues for stylish weddings and conferences
- Victoria Falls is the acclaimed Adventure Capital of Africa.