The Elephant Camp is nestled on a ridge between the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, giving guests an uninterrupted view of the breath-taking spray that swells above the Victoria Falls rainforest. Set against a backdrop of indigenous teak woodland, the imaginative use of eco-friendly canvas tents allows this unique camp to live in harmony with the surrounding environment.
Two camps flow from the African landscape. The Elephant Camp Main which consists of 12 luxury suites and The Elephant Camp West consisting of only four suites.
- Accommodation for 24 guests in 12 luxury tents
- Elephant Camp West – 4 luxury exclusive tents accommodation for families & groups
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping for each luxury tent
- Private indoor and outdoor shower and bath in each unit
- No minimum stay required
- All-inclusive meals and local brand beverages
- Mini-bar in each unit
At The Elephant Camp, guests can appreciate the serenity and tranquillity of the African bush, yet remain in close range to the variety of attractions and activities that the town has to offer.