Escape the ordinary and experience the magic of Victoria Falls at The Courtney Lodge. Nestled beneath a vibrant canopy of indigenous trees, our lodge offers:
Book your stay at The Courtney Lodge and be captivated by the serenity and charm of Victoria Falls.
Zimbabwe has introduced a new local currency, however, US Dollars and South African Rand are acceptable in Victoria Falls. We advise you to travel with smaller denominations such as US$1, US$5, US$10 and US$20.
American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are widely accepted in Victoria Falls town, Zimbabwe. However, entrance to Victoria Falls Rainforest needs to be paid in cash.
– Tour of Victoria Falls – explore this Natural Wonder of the World
– Relax on a Zambezi River cruise
– Experience a Victoria Falls safari – game drives, river safaris, walking safaris, horseback safaris, game viewing hides and birding tours are all on offer
– Immerse yourself in local art, history and culture visiting markets, or take a village tour or have a traditional meal at the Boma
– Go on a scenic helicopter flight over the Falls
– Get an adrenalin rush on the world’s best commercial white water rafting
– Try gorge swinging, ziplining, the flying fox or a canopy tour
Victoria Falls straddles the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. The mile-wide waterfalls are formed by the Zambezi River, which marks the border between the two countries. As a result, Zambia and Zimbabwe each share a side of the largest falling sheet of water in the world.
The Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls offers excellent viewing of the main cascades which flow all year round. The town of Victoria Falls is adjacent to the waterfalls.