Escape to Explorers Village, your ideal base camp for exploring the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls, the adventure capital of Africa. Nestled just 400 meters from the falls and 100 meters from the vibrant town centre, this haven offers a perfect blend of comfort, adventure, and affordability.
Experience Budget Accommodation at Its Finest
Choose from a variety of accommodations to suit your preferences:
- Deluxe Chalets: Enjoy stylish and comfortable accommodations with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, and crisp clean linen.
- Standard Chalets: Discover our budget-friendly chalets, each with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, and daily housekeeping.
- Serviced Dome Tents: Immerse yourself in the thrill of camping with a touch of luxury. Each dome tent features two twin beds, mattresses, linen, and bedside tables.
- Camping: Set up your own tent in our designated campsite, equipped with power points for your convenience.
Indulge in Exceptional Facilities
Relax and unwind in our communal areas, including a welcoming reception, a cozy lounge, a refreshing pool, and a lively bar and restaurant serving delicious international cuisine. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and pamper yourself with spa treatments and laundry services.
Embark on Thrilling Adventures
With Shearwater’s expertise in adventure, scenic, and wildlife experiences, embark on unforgettable excursions, including:
- Victoria Falls Activities: Experience the thunderous roar of Victoria Falls from a variety of perspectives, including white-water rafting, bungee jumping, and helicopter flights.
- Wildlife Excursions: Embark on game drives or boat trips to spot elephants, lions, leopards, and other African wildlife.
- Cultural Encounters: Immerse yourself in local traditions and visit nearby villages to experience authentic Zimbabwean culture.
- Explore Victoria Falls town’s vibrant craft and curio markets, bohemian cafes, and stunning natural vistas.
- Enjoy personalized guidance and recommendations from our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Support sustainable tourism practices and contribute to local conservation efforts.