The fur will fly, quite literally, when you visit our adult lions at feeding time. Standing just metres from the fence line, onlookers watch in awe as several of our fully-grown male lions charge towards their meal and tussle for the prime pieces. One of our most adrenaline-filled activities, the lion feeds not only give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience but also constitute a vital part of our research into the lions’ characters and dominance behaviour.
Most people could only dream of being so close to a fully-grown lion as it gets stuck into a meal, but you’ll be the guest of honour at a feast fit for the King of Beasts.
|Time||No specific time allocation, depend the availability of Lions requiring feeding|
- Minimum height of 1.5m required to participate on Lion Walks and Children U/16 are not allowed.
- Please note: Special only available for Zimbabwe Residents
- Children under the age of 8 years will not be permitted to participate in Night Encounters
- All our meals need to be pre-booked. A la Carte menu for low occupancy days.
- All meal prices are subject to change on Public Holidays and Special Event Days, i.e. Valentines Day and New Years Eve.